Gluten-free jam tarts
A wheat-free and dairy-free pastry treat. Use a variety of jams to suit your palate - strawberry, blueberry, raspberry... the options are endless!
- Place all the ingredients - except the jam - in a food processor. Whizz briefly until the mixture holds together.
- Remove the pastry, wrap in waxed paper and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 12-hole patty pan tray with paper cases.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured board. Using a biscuit cutter, make circles large enough to line the patty pans.
- Fill the tarts with jam. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve lightly dusted with icing sugar, filled with berries or topped with meringue.