Pasta with anchovy, lemon and breadcrumbs
- Process some stale bread slices to make bread crumbs.
- Toast these off in pan with a little oil. Drain on a paper towel.
- Finely zest some lemon peel. Mash a couple of anchovy fillets and finely chop some parsley.
- Combine with the breadcrumbs. Use a bit of good olive oil to moisten.
- Cook pasta (spaghetti works well), drain and dress with a bit more oil.
- Toss the breadcrumb mix through this and season well with freshly ground pepper and sea salt.