Pork chops with fig and apple
- Peel and core 1 small cooking apple for each chop you are cooking.
- Cut each apple into 8 slices. Slice 3 small figs.
- Starting with the apple, saute the slices in a little oil or butter until just tender.
- Add the fig slices, a squeeze of lemon and some beef stock to moisten. Season well and set aside.
- Grill the pork chops. While they are resting, warm up the fig and apple sauce.
- Plate up with some plain rice and green beans and top the chops with the fruity mix.