Photo by Tamara West
This light and nutty gluten-free muesli takes all of about 15 minutes to make and is much, much cheaper than buying gluten-free muesli from the shelves — and (I think) much yummier too!
- Combine coconut or macadamia oil, maple syrup, honey, cinnamon and vanilla in a small pot and stir on low heat until melted.
- Toss melted mixture with the rice puffs, quinoa puffs, pumpkin seeds, sunflowers seeds and nuts, coating well.
- Transfer to lined oven tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, tossing a few times during cooking.
- Scatter over coconut chips and bake a further 2 minutes (time carefully to watch the coconut doesn’t burn).
- Remove muesli from oven and allow to cool before tossing with dried fruit. Store in an air-tight container.