Rice Paper Rolls
|1 handful||Fresh coriander|
|1||Fresh lime juice|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1||Rice paper wrapper|
- Cut the following into matchsticks: peeled carrot, radish, apple, palm hearts (you can buy these canned).
- Add some coriander leaves.
- Mix with fresh crab meat.
- Season with a little lime juice, honey and salt.
- Soak the rice paper wrappers in warm water until pliable.
- Working a couple at a time, run the mix from point to point across the wrapper.
- Fold in the side points to hold the mix.
- Roll from the point facing you.
- Dip:Blend ingedients in a food processor until very smooth
- Strain through a sieve to remove any tough fibres.