Courgette, edamame bean, mint and yoghurt soup
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Janna Dixon
- Gently cook the spring onion in a little vegetable oil.
- Add the grated courgettes and edamame beans and sweat for a moment or two.
- Just cover with the stock. You may not need the whole amount, depending on the size of your courgettes.
- Simmer until the courgettes are just cooked.
- Add some of the mint and keeping the heat low, swirl in 2/3 of the yoghurt. It may look like it has "split" but this does not matter.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to your taste.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with a blob of the remaining yoghurt and more shredded mint.