Smoked salmon cocktail rolls
Photo by Janna Dixon
- Mix cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest and, if you have it, some snips of preserved lemon.
- Mould this along the centre of your pancake. Top with smoked salmon strips.
- You could also add a strip of cucumber. Roll as if you are making sushi.
- Toothpick the cigar shaped result at intervals to indicate the portion size.
- Trim the ends and cut into even pieces.
- Arrange on your platter and garnish with a chive and marigold petal for a colour hit.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.