Photo by Babiche Martens
- Preheat oven to 200C and grease a baking tray. Cream butter and sugar until pale. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Sift cornflour with flour then gently mix into creamed mixture.
- Drop small spoonfuls onto the tray, allowing for spreading. Bake for about 10 minutes until cooked but not brown. Transfer to rack to cool.
- Make icing by mixing icing sugar, lemon juice and butter together, carefully adding water until a smooth spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Spread half of the kisses with icing and top with a teaspoon of raspberry jam. Sandwich together and dust with extra sieved icing sugar.