Gluten-Free Hazelnut Macaroons
- Preheat the oven to 150degC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Reserve 2 tbsp of the hazelnut meal for garnishing.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until very stiff. Beat in half the sugar and beat again until the mixture becomes shiny.
- Fold in the hazelnut meal and the remainder of the sugar.
- Place heaped dessertspoons of the mixture on the baking paper.
- Sprinkle with the reserved hazelnut meal.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until set and slightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.