Fettuccine with Hot Red Pepper Sauce
( SERVES 4 )
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the fettuccine and cook according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the peppers, garlic and tabasco over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and stock. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Toss the hot pasta with the sauce. Season.
- Great served with a crunchy salad.