- Place meat in a large microwave-proof bowl. Stir with a fork.
- Cook on high (100%) power for one minute.
- Stir well and continue cooking for two minutes.
- Add one cup cheese and olives. Combine tomato puree and chilli and microwave for two minutes.
- Pour in enough sauce to cover the base of a 23-25cm microwave baking dish.
- Spoon meat on to the tortillas and roll up.
- Place in the baking dish and spoon remaining tomato sauce over tortillas, ensuring they are well-coated.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes, until very hot.