Feijoa and cream cheese muffins
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Melanie Homer
Nuggets of cream cheese and feijoa make these muffins irresistible.
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Grease a 12-hole standard muffin tin or line with paper cases.
- Combine the feijoas, sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs, sour cream and orange zest and juice.
- Add the flour and cinnamon, stirring until just combined.
- Fold through the cream cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tins and sprinkle with a little raw sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm and golden brown.