Stir-fried Salmon with Tamarind
|2 Tbsp||Rice bran oil|
|1 packet||Salmon, stir-fry (275g)|
|½||Green capsicum, seeded and cut into 2cm pieces|
|½||Red capsicum, seeded and cut into 2cm pieces|
|1 clove||Garlic, crushed|
|1 cup||Canned pineapple pieces|
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the salmon skin-side down.
- Sizzle for 1 minute, then stir-fry gently until just cooked, about 30 seconds. Remove to one side.
- Add the vegetables and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until crisp tender.
- Add the pineapple chunks and heat through.
- Combine the seasoning ingredients and stir into the wok.
- Return the salmon to the wok and heat through. Excellent served on boiled rice.