Mixed Berry & Brie Filo Rolls
Photo by iStock
Rice bran oil helps give filo a golden colour when baked. If you're a blue cheese fan then choose the blue cheese option for a taste sensation.
- Preheat the oven to 190degC.
- Combine the frozen berries with the sugar and custard powder in a bowl.
- Lightly brush 2 sheets of filo with the oil. Place 1 sheet on top of the other and fold in half, short ends meeting.
- Place a 1/2 cup of the berry mixture at one end of the filo and top with a 1/4 of the cheese. Fold the edges over to cover the filling and roll up. Brush with more oil and place on a baking tray.
- Repeat with the remaining filo sheets and filling to make 3 more rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot with the creme freche.