Coconut cream brûlée
- Warm the coconut cream, caster sugar and salt over a medium heat until it starts to simmer, then remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, bring water to the boil in the lower section of a steamer.
- Remove the warmed coconut-sugar mixture from the heat, then pour slowly over the whisked egg yolks.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins, cover with plastic wrap and place in the upper section of steamer.
- Steam for 30 minutes or until semi-set. The centre should still be jiggly.
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt the palm sugar in a splash of water.
- Garnish the puddings with slices of pawpaw and zest. Drizzle with melted palm sugar.
- Take a blow torch to the top of the desserts if you like, but it's not necessary.