Boysenberry syllabub with sponge fingers
- Grate the lemon zest into the bowl of an electric mixer, squeeze in the juice, then add the honey and wine.
- Mix until the honey has loosened up. Using the whisk attachment, slowly beat in the cream, stopping when it sits in soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, crush the berries with the sugar to form a lumpy purée.
- Fold into the cream but do not stir it in completely, as you want to achieve a ripple effect.
- Spoon into chilled serving glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving with a plate of sponge fingers.