Macadamia crumbed scallop kebabs
Macadamia lemon kelp sprinkle
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers.
- To make the kelp sprinkle, combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl, then set aside.
- Drain the excess liquid from the scallops, then thread 3 onto each skewer. Lightly dust each kebab with the kelp sprinkle.
- Heat a thin layer of macadamia oil in a frying pan, then sear the scallops for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the kebabs from the pan and arrange on a serving dish.
- Deglaze the pan with the beer or wine, then heat until the sauce begins to bubble on the surface.
- Arrange 2 scallop kebabs per person on each of 4 serving plates, pour over the sauce, then serve immediately with fresh salad greens.