Chilled mango and cherry
Serve these marinated mango and cherry desserts for the perfect finish to an al fresco meal.
- Peel and slice the mango. Place into a bowl.
- Halve the cherries and remove the stones. Place into a separate bowl.
- Pour half of the ginger wine over each and leave to marinate.
- Pour the jelly into a bowl, add the zest and pour over the boiling water. Stir to dissolve then cool completely.
- Beat the evaporated milk until thick, add the jelly mixture and continue beating until thick and well combined.
- Layer the fruit and the flummery into glasses. Top with extra fresh cherries.