Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
|2 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1||Large onion, chopped|
|4 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 kg||Minced raw beef, lean|
|1 Tbsp||Dry mixed herbs|
|2 tsp||Garlic salt|
|2 tsp||Fresh oregano, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 cup||Mushroom, sliced|
|410 g||Baby corn, drained|
|1 cup||Celery, chopped|
|½ cup||Tomato sauce|
|410 g||Tomatoes, savoury|
|300 g||Tomato paste|
|450 g||Flaky puff pastry|
|½ cup||Red wine|
|1 cup||Tasty cheese, grated|
|3 cups||Mashed potato, cooked|
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mince and brown.
- Add the next 11 ingredients. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Grease or line 6 pie pans (12cm wide x 5cm deep) with baking paper. Place pastry in pans, fill ¾ with bolognaise sauce.
- Divide potato among pies and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve with mushy peas.
Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and microwave for 6 to 7 minutes. Mash.