Noodle soup with pork balls
This is full-flavoured, delicious comfort food all in one bowl. If you can’t find exotic mushrooms, then you can use button mushrooms.
- Boil chicken stock, water, chilli and lime seasoning and chilli flakes for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, soy sauce, sugar and pork balls.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Blanch the broccoli and set aside, then cook the noodles according to packet directions and set aside. Remove pork balls from stock and also set aside.
- Reheat stock for 2 minutes and add broccoli and spring onions.
- Divide the cooked noodles into 4 bowls. Ladle hot stock over the noodles and place 3 warm pork balls into each bowl. Serve.