Spaghetti with bacon and peas
( SERVES 4 )
Ready in 15 minutes, this simple spaghetti dish has the delicious saltiness from bacon and sweetness from peas.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet directions.
- Drain and toss in a little olive oil.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp.
- Add the peas, garlic, tasty cheese and cream, then stir over a low heat until the cheese melts.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in half each of the parmesan and parsley. Add the spaghetti and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with the remaining parmesan and parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Goes well with