Sausage bake with pesto
( SERVES 6 )
We made our pesto with rocket, but you could use ready-made pesto from the chilled section of the supermarket.
|2 cloves||Garlic, crushed|
|600 g||Agria potatoes, small, washed and quartered|
|¼ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh rosemary, chopped|
|350 g||Cherry tomatoes|
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Toss potatoes in a large baking dish with the garlic, olive oil and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- To make the pesto combine the rocket and garlic in a food processor. Add cheese, oil and season with salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven, prick the sausages and add to the baking dish. Toss in the oil, return to the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Serve with the pesto.