Tuna stuffed capsicums
( SERVES 4 )
An easy and healthy meal to make - use canned tuna and cottage cheese as the filling, cherry tomatoes for the topping.
- Preheat the oven to 180degC.
- Toss the capsicum in half the oil, then place on a baking tray.
- Combine the next six ingredients gently and season.
- Add most of the parsley, leaving a little for garnish, before serving.
- Fill the capsicums with the mix, drizzle with the remaining oil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Cook's tip: When fresh basil is more readily available, add this to the chopped parsley.