These may look like plain biscuits, but they are super popular and fill the cookie jar with ease! Makes 76.
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan bake.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well. Then add the oil. Mix thoroughly before adding in the rolled oats, corn flakes, coconut and walnuts. Stir well then combine in the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Form into balls. Using a teaspoon, place them on ungreased trays and flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and cool on the trays for a few minutes before removing to a cake rack for complete cooling.