To present, buy a jar and fill it with the flour, coconut, oats, seeds and cranberries.
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|¾ cup||Rolled oats|
|⅓ cup||Mixed seeds|
|¼ cup||Dried cranberries, sweetened|
|½ cup||White chocolate, melted|
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line 2 baking trays.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with the golden syrup and raw sugar very gently over a low heat. Once the butter has melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Dissolve the baking soda in water, add to the saucepan with the jar ingredients, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mix onto a baking tray, allowing enough room between for them to spread. Flatten gently with a fork.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
- When cool, spread one half of the biscuit with the white chocolate.