Pear, watercress and pomegranate salad
This salad is quick to prepare - it will be ready in 10 minutes. Use romaine lettuce if watercress is not readily available.
|8 handfuls||Watercress, or sliced romaine lettuce|
|1||Pear, ripe, peeled, cored and sliced|
|3 Tbsp||Pine nuts, toasted or 1/4 cup croutons|
|1 to taste||Cracked pepper|
- Put watercress or romaine lettuce in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the sliced pear on top.
- In a jar, add all the dressing ingredients except the olive oil. Mix well, then drizzle in the olive oil. Refrigerate until needed.
- Drizzle with half of the dressing. Top with pomegranate seeds, pine nuts and croutons if using.
- Season with pepper and honey.