Green chicken noodle salad
|1 cup||Chicken stock|
|2 Tbsp||Sesame seeds, toasted|
|3||Spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal|
|½ cup||Coriander, roughly chopped|
|½ cup||Mint, roughly chopped|
|400 ml||Coconut cream|
|4||Chicken breasts, cut into 4cm strips|
|2 Tbsp||Lime juice|
|2 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2 tsp||Thai green curry paste|
|350 g||Singaporean noodles|
|1 tsp||Garlic and herb salt|
|2 tsp||Fresh ginger, grated|
|2||Red chillies, seeded and chopped finely|
|1 Tbsp||Palm sugar|
- Place the first five ingredients into a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes at 180degC. Add the noodles. Make sure they are submerged, then cover, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred into pieces. Place it back into the baking dish for another 10 minutes. This helps infuse great flavours into the chicken.
- Remove chicken and noodles from liquid. Place in a large bowl and add spring onions, coriander, mint and sesame seeds. Mix.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the salad.
- Toss salad and divide into 8 small noodle containers. Serve.