Courgette, tarragon and parmesan frittatas
( SERVES 8 )
Ready in 35 minutes, makes 24. 30g butter; 1 red onion, finely chopped; 2 tsp French tarragon, chopped...
- Heat butter in a saucepan, then add the onion and tarragon. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to 180 degC. Spoon mixture into well-greased 6cm-wide pattie tins. You will need two trays with 12 pattie tins on each.
- Place courgette on top of the mixture in each pattie tin, then whisk the eggs and garlic salt together.
- Fill each pattie tin with egg mixture and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes then cool for 1 minute. Serve after seasoning with black pepper.