Plum cheesecake swirls
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line 6-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine biscuit crumbs with butter and divide among cases. Press down well then bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove to cool. Combine sieved jam and lemon juice.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Pour mixture over biscuit bases.
- Place ½ teaspoonful of plum jam mixture in droplets on top of each cake and use a skewer to create swirls through the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just set.
- Remove to cool and serve with fresh or poached plums.