Classic marmalade-glazed ham
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the marmalade, honey and orange juice in a saucepan over high heat and whisk to combine.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 5-7 minutes or until thickened slightly. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a small, sharp knife to score the ham fat in a diamond pattern and cover the hock with aluminium foil.
- Place the ham on a lightly greased wire rack in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Push a clove into each diamond and brush with the glaze.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes, brushing with the glaze every 10 minutes, or until the ham is golden and caramelised.
Tip: Use a sharp knife to score the skin around the hock, before using your fingers to gently remove the skin from the ham. Trim any excess fat.