Grilled pineapple with pistachio, coconut and hokey pokey
- Peel and slice the pineapple into 1cm rounds.
- Carefully toast the coconut in a dry pan. Tip onto a paper towel to cool.
- Toast the pistachios to just colour a little and chop finely. Add to the coconut.
- Scoop balls of the hokey pokey icecream and return to the freezer to firm up
- Roll the ice cream balls in the nut mix to give them a crunchy coating.
- Return these to the freezer until ready to serve.
- Grill the pineapple on the barbecue. Plate and pop inside to get the ice-cream.
- Add a ball to each warm fruit slice and pretend you are somewhere tropical.