Watermelon and peach salad with rocket and prosciutto
The salty sweetness of this salad is balanced by the juiciness of the watermelon. Rock melon also works well. From start to finish, this salad should take no more than 15 minutes to prepare.
- Cut off the melon rind and slice the flesh into thick pieces, removing the seeds as you go. Cut into 3cm chunks and divide between the serving plates.
- Halve the peaches and remove the stones. Cut each half into quarters and tuck them around the watermelon chunks.
- Rinse the rocket, tear off the tough lower part of the stalk, then place the leaves in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the vinegar and oils, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dressing over the rocket leaves, toss gently, then divide the leaves between the serving plates, spooning any remaining dressing over the leaves, melon and peaches.
- Finally, place 3 slices of prosciutto over the salad and serve.