Handmade cranberry and almond chocolates
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Melt cream, butter and chocolate together gently in a double boiler - or in a microwave using short bursts - then whisk until smooth.
- Add cranberries, almonds and liqueur and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until set.
- Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls and place on a tray lined with plastic wrap.
- Gently melt second measure of chocolate. Dip truffles into melted chocolate and return to the tray to set.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.