Salad of duck with plum sauce, roast peanuts and crispy shallots
This one’s hard to resist — spicy, rich and exotic, it also has wonderful contrasting textures and is packed with flavour.
- Place duck meat into a large mixing bowl.
- To make dressing, place plum sauce, garlic, chilli, ginger, fish sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce in a separate bowl with lime juice and zest.
- Mix together well to combine and reserve for later use.
- Add cabbage, red onion, spring onion, mint, basil, coriander and spinach to the duck.
- Add half the prepared dressing, toss gently to combine and divide between four plates.
- Drizzle each salad with remaining dressing and finish with roast peanuts and crispy shallots. Serve immediately.