Chicken, udon, macadamia and sorrel
( SERVES 1 )
|100 g||Chicken, cooked - chicken thigh meat or leftover roast|
|100 g||Udon noodles|
|4||Macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped|
|4 stalks||Spinach, or sorrel or rocket|
- Tear the chicken and put in a bowl.
- Add the noodles, macadamias and torn sorrel.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together, adding enough pepper to taste.
- Either pack the separate ingredients in the lunchbox and add the dressing before eating, or combine before work - keep in the fridge.
- The noodles will soak up the dressing.