Strawberry and limoncello tiramisu
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Put eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until thick and creamy. Whisk in the mascarpone until smooth. Hull and dice half the strawberries.
- Combine the Limoncello and water in a bowl. Dip the savoiardi biscuits one at a time in this liquid and arrange in the base of a serving dish (a lasagne dish works well).
- Cover with half the mascarpone mixture and the diced strawberries.
- Repeat with another layer of dipped savoiardi. Top with a smooth layer of mascarpone mixture. Chill for 5-6 hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberries before serving.