Roasted Capsicum and Herb Bruschetta
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place the capsicums on a baking tray and roast for 35-40 minutes or until the skin is blackened and the capsicum is soft.
- Place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside to cool. Remove the skin and seeds and slice.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat.
- Brush the bread slices with oil and chargrill or barbecue for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Rub with the garlic.
- Place the parsley, extra garlic, lemon rind and extra-virgin oil in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Top bread with capsicum and spoon over the herb mixture to serve.