Crumbed pork with cabbage slaw
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Crispy, crunchy, cheesy and a cinch to make.
Pork loin chops
|1||Lemon, zest of|
|2 tsp||Chopped sage|
|⅔ cup||Grated parmesan cheese|
|¼ cup||Plain flour|
|2||Eggs, lightly beaten|
- Make the slaw by combining the cabbage, parmesan and fennel in a bowl. Whisk together the vinegar and oil and some salt and pepper and mix through the slaw.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, sage and parmesan in a bowl.
- Dust pork chops with flour, shaking off any excess. Dip into the egg and press into breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place chops on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, then turn and bake the other side for 5 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Top pork with slaw to serve.