Breakfast tomato and bacon frittata
Frittatas are a versatile favourite that are simple to make and full of flavour.
- Place the tomato on a baking tray with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place the bacon on the tray and cook under a preheated hot grill until the tomato is tender and the bacon is crispy. Set aside.
- Place eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Melt the butter in 2 x 11cm non-stick frying pans over low heat.
- Add the egg mixture, do not stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges are just starting to set.
- Top with the tomato, bacon and cheese. Cook for 10 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
- Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden.