Chicken, spinach and feta frittata
( SERVES 4 )
Frittatas are a versatile favourite that are simple to make and full of flavour.
- Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Melt the butter in a 22cm non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add the egg mixture, do not stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges are just starting to set.
- Top with the chicken, spinach, tomatoes and feta and sprinkle with the lemon rind.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
- Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden.