Ricotta and basil frittata
Frittatas are a versatile favourite that are simple to make and full of flavour.
- Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Melt the butter in a 22cm non-stick frying pan over low heat.
- Add the egg mixture, do not stir, and cook for 5 minutes or until the edges are just starting to set.
- Top with the ricotta. Cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is almost set.
- Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden.
- Sprinkle with spring onions and basil leaves to serve.