Moroccan seared lamb kebabs with coriander sauce
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Cut lamb into 1cm wide strips and place in a in a non-metallic dish. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over lamb.
- Mix well, cover, refrigerate and leave to marinate for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.
- Bring to room temperature before cooking. Preheat a grill.
- Thread lamb strips onto skewers and cook under the grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh mint and with coriander sauce on the side to dip and season with salt and pepper.