Angel hair pasta with fresh tuna and asparagus
Photo by Carolyn Robertson
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 8 minutes, or according to packet instructions, until just tender to the bite (al dente).
- Drain well and toss with lime zest and juice and fish sauce.
- Meanwhile, heat a char-grill pan or non-stick frying pan. Lightly brush tuna with sesame oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sear tuna in the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side for rare. Cut tuna into large cubes.
- Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Drain well.
- Toss the hot tuna and asparagus with the hot pasta and serve scattered with torn mint leaves.
- Serve extra wedges of lime on the side, if desired.