Creamy spinach and mushroom baked eggs
( SERVES 2 )
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan with an ovenproof handle over high heat.
- Cook the bacon and mushrooms, in batches, for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the spinach, lemon, cream, salt and pepper to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
- Return mushrooms and bacon to the pan. Crack eggs into pan and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Sprinkle with parsley and extra parmesan and serve with toast.
TIP: To serve four, double the ingredients but keep the cooking times the same.