Fresh lemon and oil cake
- Preheat oven to 180 degC and grease a 22cm ring tin.
- In a large bowl mix the sugar, rind, eggs, oil and salt together with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add the yoghurt and juice and mix, then sieve the flour into the bowl and fold in.
- Spoon into the tin and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stir the lemon juice and caster sugar together.
- After the cake has cooled for for 5 minutes, pour this glaze over the cake.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt.