Avocado, Broccoli and Kumara Couscous
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place kumara onto baking tray. Spray with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Steam broccoli and corn kernels.
- In a saucepan bring stock to the boil. Place couscous in a large bowl and pour 1 cup of heated stock over the couscous and rake with a fork.
- Let the couscous sit for 5 minutes then rake again.
- Mix in broccoli, corn kernels, kumara and pine nuts. Peel and cut the avocado into 2cm chunks and mix.
- Hand-pick mint leaves and scatter them through the couscous.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and serve.
Tip: You can steam broccoli and corn kernels covered in the microwave for 2-3 minutes with sprinkle of water