Scallop, fish and fennel ceviche
This beautiful summer dish is impressive and easy to prepare.
- Cut scallops in half and fish fillets into similar-sized pieces.
- Cut the red onion into fine slices. Add the lemon zest and juice, and the grapefruit juice.
- Add salt, then marinate seafood in this mixture for at least a couple of hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove fish and onion from marinade, reserving the marinade.
- In a bowl combine seafood and onion with a fennel bulb, a small handful of torn mint and coriander leaves, the segmented grapefruit, green chilli and coconut cream.
- Add a little of the marinade, season and toss gently before serving.