Hokey pokey, ginger and almond chocolates
A sweet treat that can be a bit challenging is home-made hokey pokey. Here the Whittakers team have done all the work and cleverly combined it into their delicious chocolate.
- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces and place half into a metal bowl; add the chocolate buttons.
- Place over a pot of gently simmering water and stir the chocolate until it begins to melt.
- Remove from the heat and stir in all the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into individual moulds or make small circles on non-stick baking paper and allow to cool.
- Once set, remove from moulds and gift wrap ready to give away.