Pan-fried lamb with spicy pumpkin and haloumi
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 200 degC.
- Place the pumpkin and haloumi on a baking tray with the chilli and half the oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and haloumi is golden.
- Brush the lamb with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side, for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Place the remaining oil in a bowl with the garlic, onion and parsley and stir to combine.
- Arrange the pumpkin and haloumi on plates with beans.
- Top with the lamb and spoon over dressing to serve.