Coronation chicken Bruschetta
Just trust me on this one, the Brits love this sort of combo.
- Slice some ciabatta and brush with extra virgin olive oil. Grill until crisp around the edges.
- Place some chopped, cooked chicken in a bowl and bind together with mayonnaise and a little apricot jam.
- Taste as you go, using enough of each to reach your desired creaminess and sweetness.
- Fold through some curry powder to give it colour and kick then add dried currants to finish it off. Season to taste.
- Stack high on bruschetta and think of the Queen.